Wednesday, August 20, 2014

{My Pregnancy Journey} Problem with this weeks Challenge Post! Week 3

I'm Very Sorry I just Now Noticed that Monday's Post for the Challenge (Challenge Week 3) Never Uploaded! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience to everyone who is following the challenge!

Do that now its so late in the week and if I post it now everyone would have a lot to do in a week I Decided that I will post it Friday for next week!

So for this week There will be no Challenge Post!
So Just take some time to putter on your home and give it a good straightening up.

and I look forward to seeing your Progress and how you're doing with the challenge! 

Feel free to comment or send me a email contactus@ultimatehousewife.com with what you have got done and if you would like to send photos I would love to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment