Friday, December 5, 2014

New Shop!

I'm Happy to Announce that I have finally Opened the Becoming the Ultimate Housewife's Shop!
After Looking long and hard I have decided to open my shop up using Esty.


I have been working on many projects to add to the Shop,
Here are some of the things you will find on there or coming soon...

Planners: Family, Financial, Wedding, Pregnancy & Home 
Checklist: Weekly House Cleaning, Monthly House Cleaning, Quarterly House Cleaning, Annually House Cleaning
List: Shopping, To Do's, and more
Kid's: Money Saving Charts, Potty Training Charts, Routine Charts
Home Decor

You can visit the shop By going to the Menu on the right side of the blog under menu you will see (Our Shop!) Or
on Etsy as UltimateHWShop

For my readers I'm offering a 75% Off Coupon for our shop just use code: NewShop

Rush on over to use the code wall it's available it will not be around forever!


Please Comment Below!




No comments:

Post a Comment