Thursday, August 7, 2014

{My Pregnancy Journey} Week 8

Week's: 8 Week's
Weight Gain/Loss: 0
Stretch Mark Care:Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil With Vitamin-E, 
How Many Stretch Marks: None from the pregnancy But I do have then From when I was a Teen Growing.
Tiredness:Still Very Sleepy
Sleep: I Got My self The Leachco Back N' Belly Contoured Body Pillow and Now I'm Sleeping Amazing. Only Thing is i have to get up like 5 times to use the restroom.
Memory of the Week: Hearing the Heartbeat It was Amazing!!
People We have Told: Everyone!
Cravings: Steak, Seafood and kikwe 
What's Making you Sick: The Smell of coffee
Things I miss: 
Showing: I'm showing But to others it just looks like i need to do some sit ups.
Movement:NONE
Gender prediction: I really don't know at times I thing Boy then Im Like maybe a girl.
Pain Or Discomfort: Tummy Hurts To lay on it. And Boobies Hurt. Little bit of back pain But the always normal for me.
Labor Signs: No
Swelling: None
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Worries: none
Belly Button In or Out: IN
Feelings: Excited!!!! 
Mood Swing Events: None
Can't Wait for: To know if its a girl or boy


Are You pregnant?
Copy and Paste These Questions into the comment box below and Give your Answers!


I would love to see your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment