Friday, July 25, 2014

{Pregnancy Journey} 5 Week's - 7 Week's!

5 Week's 
Week's: 5 week's


Weight Gain/Loss: -8
Stretch Mark Care: None Yet
How Many Stretch Marks: None from the pregnancy But I do have then From when I was a Teen Growing.
Tiredness: Very
Sleep: Having a hard time sleeping because I like to sleep on my tummy and it hurts to do so.
Memory of the Week: Finding Out I was Pregnant.
People We have Told: By Best Friend She is the one who talked me into taking a test.
Cravings: Egg's and I normally Don't care for them
What's Making you Sick: Bacon, Which is Sad because I normally love it!
Things I miss: Nothing Yet
Showing: No
Movement: No
Gender prediction: None
Pain Or Discomfort: Tummy Hurts To lay on it. And Boobies Hurt.
Labor Signs: No
Swelling: None
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Worries: I'm all over the Place right now to even think :)
Belly Button In or Out: IN
Feelings: Excited
Mood Swing Events: None Yet
Can't Wait for: Telling our parents!
6 Week's
Week's: 6 Week's
Weight Gain/Loss: +1
Stretch Mark Care:Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter & The Body Oil.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil With Vitamin-E, 
How Many Stretch Marks: None from the pregnancy But I do have then From when I was a Teen Growing.
Tiredness: Very, I was Sitting Folding my Laundry and I fell asleep on top of it! So not like me i never take naps in the day, Guess I will be now lol
Sleep: Having a hard time sleeping because I like to sleep on my tummy and it hurts to do so.
Memory of the Week: Seeing Our Little Blob In the Ultrasound
People We have Told: Hubby's Parents and His Brother
Cravings: Tomato Juice
What's Making you Sick: Bacon, Which is Sad because I normally love it!
Things I miss: Nothing Yet
Showing: Tinny Tinny Bit
Movement: No
Gender prediction: None, Hubby's Hoping For a Girl, So in that way it will be a Boy lol.
Pain Or Discomfort: Tummy Hurts To lay on it. And Boobies Hurt.
Labor Signs: No
Swelling: None
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Worries: None
Belly Button In or Out: IN
Feelings: Excited, And Anxious to tell my family
Mood Swing Events: I cried super hard watching the movie "Back To The Future 2" When Marty Lost his Job, That's so not like me. My hubby found me crazy lol
Can't Wait for: Telling my parents!


7 Week's

Week's: 7 Week's
Weight Gain/Loss: 0
Stretch Mark Care:Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter & The Body Oil.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil With Vitamin-E, 
How Many Stretch Marks: None from the pregnancy But I do have then From when I was a Teen Growing.
Tiredness: Mostly all the time I'm Sleepy
Sleep: I Got My self The Leachco Back N' Belly Contoured Body Pillow and Now I'm Sleeping Amazing. Only Thing is i have to get up like 5 times to use the restroom.
Memory of the Week: Telling My Mom
People We have Told: My Mom, Dad, Sister & Brother-In-Law. My Hubby's Grand Parents. My Aunt, And one of my Cousins. We were going to wait until way later to tell anyone else. but later that week someone found out and hubby got scared that people we wanted to tell would find out from someone else so we started calling all the family. next thing I know Everyone Knows:) 
Cravings: Stake, and Taco Bells Supreme Tacos. But Trying To avoid Fast food so I went With the Stake.
What's Making you Sick: Everything
Things I miss: Glass of wine with some Brie
Showing: I'm showing But to others it just looks like i need to do some sit ups.
Movement: I swear I felt a Flutter!
Gender prediction: I keep having Dreams I'm having twins, Kinda feel like it could be a boy.
Pain Or Discomfort: Tummy Hurts To lay on it. And Boobies Hurt. Little bit of back pain But the always normal for me.
Labor Signs: No
Swelling: None
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Worries: At times i feel like i have no time to get everything done that i want to before baby arrives, but then i remember i should not worry about the small things.
Belly Button In or Out: IN
Feelings: Excited!!!! When Is to soon to start on the baby room and register?
Mood Swing Events: No event but I feel Very Snappy and not Patient and everything is so annoying. and that's so not like me normally it take a Lot to annoy me.
Can't Wait for: 8 Week Ultrasound, We should hear the heartbeat:)


Are You pregnant?
Copy and Paste These Questions into the comment box below and Give your Answers!
I would love to see your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment